The Process Innovation division of the BAC Engineering Consultancy Group has developed a customized application for preventive and corrective maintenance of public lighting of the city of Madrid for the UTE INMAES, composed by FCC Industrial, FCC Construcción, Ferrovial, Ferroser, Indra and Telvent, and which provides the services of “INTEGRAL AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT OF URBAN FACILITIES OF THE CITY OF MADRID, Lot 3”
The UTE INMAES uses this tool of mobility and back office to facilitate and systematize the routine work associated with data collection in the maintenance of corrective and preventive installations, allowing to optimize the work times and the management carried out by the operators, as well as the reduction of times in administrative work.
Some of the functions are:
- Teams management
- Control of the work orders
- Manage preventive and corrective maintenance of all facilities.
- Geolocation and georeferencing of facilities on maps
- Equipment productivity controls
- Decrease in the use of paper
- Automation of recurring tasks.
- Real-time information on the status of incidents 24/7 365 days a year