BAC organizes together with Im3 and Zigurat the "Green Pavements" Conference focused on the sustainability of new pavements
How do the engineering and construction sectors improve people’s quality of life?
Using sustainable pavements directly affects the quality of our cities as well as interurban roads and one of the objectives of the administrations must be to promote its use.
Next January 26 at 5:00 p.m. (GMT+1) BAC organizes this Online Conference together with im3 and Zigurat, and with the collaboration of the Barcelona City Council, where you will be able to learn about the different flooring solutions that are being developed by leading companies in the sector of construction, focusing them on circularity and which must represent the revolution of the sector in the immediate future.
- 17:00 Institutional Welcome by Jordi Rosich, General Director of Civil Works of BAC Engineering Consultancy Group
- 17:10 Renewable energy from pavements: Sorigué develops the first pavement that captures sunlight and transforms it into electrical energy.
- 17:30 Reducing the carbon footprint: HERCAL manufactures sustainable concrete from waste, eliminating the need to extract new resources.
- 17:50 Reduction of carbon emissions: CHM and CTCON create a reflective asphalt that reduces the heat island effect and noise pollution.
- 18:10 Reducing the consumption of natural resources: AMSA reuses plastics that have reached the end of their useful life to make a more sustainable asphalt.
- 18:30 round table
- Closing by Pere Malgrat, Head of the Department of Urban Space of the Barcelona City Council